Week 10

    For success stories on I can think of is a new type of entertainment and also counts as a business. The people who post videos on Youtube. They all come from all walks of life and they gain a huge audience. They started out as people who worked at poorly run part time jobs and some cant even work at all found success on Youtube. 
   They have a online shop that they sell products. Most of the time they will promote other companies like the website building company Wix.com, and Sqaurespace.com. They all have beginnings and story videos called Draw My Life explaining how they came to be. In other words their own success story. I have a few links that I believe is my personal best and great example of this topic.

Shannon Gurman: Shgurr
Draw my life link: https://youtu.be/hUCw939OjHs 
Note: I may get depressing and dark cause she comes from a dark background. She talks about suicude so there is a trigger warning.

Mark Edward Fischbach: Markiplier
Draw my life link: https://youtu.be/6Sl-1X58ObY 

   Another example of a success story is from an entrepreneur John Paul Jones DeJoria who was homeless and bounced back and started a well known hair product line known as Paul Mitchell. He was homeless since he was struggling to find a job and made homemade hair products that he sold on the side. He released that he did great selling his hair products and wanted to help other small hair salon businesses to achieve great success in their business and so the owners and workers don't end up homeless. Now he has a multi billion dollar company and donates a lot of the proceeds to homeless shelters and services round the planet earth.

    I knew about this story cause his company goes out and look for small hair salon shops so they can sell their products and help their company grow. The same thing happened to my Grandmothers hair salon called The New Look Salon in Vista City. I remember reps coming in and telling her they want to help her salon in anyway they can when I was a child.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week Two Part 1

Week 17 Final Post

Week 12