Week 4 part 2

Youtube 

  The site is effective in attention grabbing and has videos that are the most popular if you don't have a google account. If you do they have videos that you might wanna check out since they use an algorithm of videos you watch and content creators you are subscribed to. The navigation to the site is easy to go through and all the buttons work fine with no errors. The mobile versions are easy as well even in App mode if you have the app on your mobile device.
  Good principles of design of the site is that the site is easy to understand. Buttons work properly and pages are easy to navigate. Clicking on a video are quick to load up and navigating the video page is easy. The functionality is great works great with different and older devices.
  What makes me want to come pack is the convenience.  I can subscribed to teachers who made videos on a specific topic for online classes that are easy to find. I am able to view a video anytime I want and able to put it on a playlist if I need a refresher on a specific topic or lesson.
I can have the site on the go on my mobile device like a tablet or phone.
  What can be improved is the algorithm it has video I already seen on the front page and sometimes the will have something new. It be nice if they have a new section for unseen videos so I may discover something new. 

Bakugan Official website

  
   Easy to navigate and attention grabbing. The home page has colorful and creative look to it. The site has a good interactive menu section that follows when you scroll down the page. Each section of the page has its own unique style to it.
   The have a easy to navigate pages and menu section. You can change the language of the site easily. The pages are not overwhelming to look at. Mobile view works great for mobile devices.
Images are eye catching and is a button to the page about a specific product or character.
   What makes me come back is the Bakulog page that has info on the characters. If I need information a specific character I head to the Bakulog page and locate my character by color. It is easy to find and read. It works great when you are on the go like I am at the store so I can buy the character that looks cool and their stats are good.
  What they can improve on is image loading but since they have a lot of clickable images it will take some time to load. Especially the Bakulog page cause they have hundreds of pages for each character.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week Two Part 1

Week 3 Part 1

Week 17 Final Post