Week 12

    We live in a world that everything is connected and people are always on their phones. Due the convenience of having the internet on the go. Many companies are using mobile friendly websites for their companies. They also have a presence on social media for example Instagram. Instagram has a new feature that is called the shop section in the explore page. You can see products and see how much they are on the view products tag on the post. 
  Since my fictional company has a physical store and a social media presence I can integrate the Instagram shop feature. I can rely a little bit on Yelp.com for good reviews but I’m a little put off with it since online trolls, competition and crazy teenagers can send bad reviews for the company. Linkedin is a perfect way to find new employees and see what the competition is like. Google maps is good to have site location available for all to locate.
   I created a Linkedin page for CapstoneCrystal.inc. I looked up groups and found groups in the yoga community and a few in the rock climbing community. But sadly I couldn't find any groups in the crystal community. The First Group I joined is Yoga Teachers and Practitioners. For this group they talked about new trends like this crystal product called yogi eggs and also how is the market going and they are getting new members around the age of 34-50 plus for their classes. For rock climbing I found a group literally called Rock Climbing. They talked about the latest news for rock climbers and talk about new and useful products for rock climbers.

Here is a link to my Linkedin account: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordan-loera-150552199/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week Two Part 1

Week 17 Final Post