Week 3 Part 1

    Have you ever experienced difficulty communicating with a business?
    No I usually communicate with business on email sites mostly on Google’s gmail.
For freelance design jobs I communicate with clients on email. At a few occasions I communicate in direct message
on Instagram. The times I have difficulty with a business is that they reply vague replies for designs they want like
“Get creative on the logo” They want something for their buisness and they don't even know what they want.
I also don’t hear from them for a week, one time not at all only a few months latter after I scrapped their project.

Does social media make it easier to get noticed or get your problem solved?
   Depends on the problem and what to get noticed for. Twitter for example if a person has a complaint at a
restaurant they might post it  on twitter an it might get fixed. If the tweet gets traction and retweets they might get
noticed by the company. The issue might get resolved or it might not.
I have a link to a article that explains it better on tweeting complaints to fast food restaurants.
Have you ever had a positive experience communicating with a business through social media?
 I had a good experience with company few months back. I bought a set for a trading card game and I got a
wrong card for a character. I emailed the company and upload a photo what happened on discord, Later it my
photo popped up on twitter. I got a new character and a extra pack of cards in the mail a few days later.
Here is the picture and the tweet 
If it was your own business on social media, how would you respond to positive or negative comments?
  Well if its positive I may like the comment.  If it is a negative comment I will directly message the individual.
I will try to get the problem resolved. I want to build a good relationship with a costumer and make sure they
want to come back as their primary source for the service or product they want.
Describe what made your experience negative or positive.
  What makes my experience positive with the character card issue. The company handled my situation fast and
efficient. They replied to my email and wanted a picture of proof of purchase and that was that. I like it when
companies handle the problem quick and in a friendly manner.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 17 Final Post

Week 12

Week 9