Week 9

Which search words you used to find your connections? Did you have to play around with more than one key term to start seeing the right results? Who did you end up finding?
 
   Since my fictional business focus on other type of products like rock climbing and yoga. Search key terms was easy at first. But when I was searching by using the words crystal and gemstones shows different people who has a name that ends with gemstone and a lot of girls and one guy named crystal. My top two searches that has a connection to my fictional business is a account that tweets about how crystals can heal people and how pretty they look. The account called @CrystalTalk it is a fun account. The other account is called @earthselements1. They are 
located all over San Diego county.

What lists did you create and why? How does creating a list on Twitter help you stay organized or reach a goal?  
  I just created a simple classmate lists. I don't know if I can do that but I also want to see what others did to their twitter accounts and see what they have. Having a list helps to see your favorite twitter accounts that you want to strive and become or for inspiration. It is a go for organization on accounts like friends or family just in case if there tweets get drowned out by other tweets and retweets.

What time would more customers see your tweets. When are they most effective?

  The most good times that people are going on twitter is around 12pm since most people in corporate offices like Capstone.inc located in San Diego. I used ti intern there for graphic design and my old boss Mrs.Takizawa told around 12pm through 2pm is lunch time for offices located around San Diego. Also another time is 1:30pm trough 3pm since the younger demographics like school kids get off around that time. For example when I was in high school in my senior year when Instagram and Snap-chat were fairly new I knew a lot of people post stories and pictures around that time. I assume that still happens to this day. Last the other time is around 5pm-6pm since people are going home at this time like offices and other nine through five jobs usually get off. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week Two Part 1

Week 17 Final Post

Week 12