Week 17 Final Post


    What my experience for this class is that I learned a lot during this very hectic semester. I learn how to run a social media page for a company and how much studying and training goes into when running a business social media page. I get to see the cool side on running a few. For example I learn what google analytics was and it opened something new. I learned what parts of a bushiness page is important for a audience. Like a YouTube page or a twitter page that has fun jokes like this Tweet.
   I wasn't that interactive since I had problems with work. Other classmates had a great ideas for their fictional and non fictional business. My favorite Company was Rebel Rose Designs. The site has good deals and it comes in cute packages. Glad I got one for a Christmas gift Idea I am making.
Viewing everyone social media page is pretty cool I get a glimpse of what they like and see how they help their business grow. The coolest twitter accounts are the Margarita Man account and Shade Apparel. I learned that Twitter and Facebook is a good tool for many demographics for a verity of ages. Facebook for the older ages and Twitter, Instagram for my age range of twenty four years old.
My favorite assignment was week 14 since I get to create a ad on Facebook. I made mine personally since I work as a freelance graphic designer. I made a few ads for a verity of small businesses especially on Facebook and Design ads for their Emailing list that we learned on week 11. It was a fun way to burn off steam and make something new and get a refresher on using Photoshop.
For this class overall I learned actually a lot and used some techniques at work and helped my friend Setareh on her product. She sales Organic Teeth Whiteners and its pretty cool. She is trying to get everything started and I'm currently working on her site and thanks to Week 4 that I look at my notes and blog to make sure people can go through it with out a problem. I use it as a little cheat sheet. This class actually helped me for assisting my clients even more and give constrictive criticism to my peers who run a business. Thank you for teaching me these valuable lessons that helped me in my everyday life.
-Sincerely Jordan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week Two Part 1

Week 12