Week 7

Facebook pages I like.

Katharyn's Kollections
  I always loved how handmade jewelry looks and how many fun designs there are. The passion and the love that the creators put in their products are always great to see. What I like about the page is the simplicity of the design in the photo with the letter K on the cup its helps her page stand out since the colors are bright and the shape is recognizable.  

Cosmic Void Recording Studio

  Since I attended a magnet school that focus on the arts, music has became a part of me and became a very big part of my childhood friends. I love how his page is a actual recording studio page. You can see phone numbers, message links and when they are open on the right side of the page. I also like the picture they added to indicate they focus on music. I love their project list picture they posted. My only critique is that its kinda hard to read since the font style is a little to crazy but its cool that it matches rock and metal band logos. 

Rebel Rose Designs

  As a designer myself, the logo that is made by the designer is important and a link to one's portfolio website is always good to have available. I love how me and Chantel share the same interest in crystals. The cool thing that her store sales essential oils and bath bombs. That is a popular ting for yoga people and crystal collectors who come and get their crystals and have a idea to get a gift to their friend or loved one while they wait or look around.

Cousha Coffee
 
  I enjoy a good cup of Joe time to time. What I like about local coffee shops is how they treat their costumers and how to make feel comfortable. What I like about the page is that they have a price rang and local cafes are at times pricey. When this page has a price range it tells me how much I am going to spend and what to expect it will cost. My critique for this page is that they do not have a story. I would really like how the company started and what is their goal for the company.


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week Two Part 1

Week 17 Final Post

Week 3 Part 1